24 Marble St., Hammond, IN, USA
- 400,000 SF “SPEC” industrial warehouse on a former brownfield site (fully remediated and shovel-ready) in Hammond, IN.
- 23-acre brownfield site and completed the demolition of the former facility and also the remediation of the site.
- Park 24 has also been awarded an Industrial Recovery Tax Credit incentive of $5,854,375 from the Indiana Economic Development Corporation.
- 10-year 100% tax abatement (not graduated) from the city of Hammond.
- Park 24 plans to build a speculative 400,000 SF, 32’ clear cross-docked facility to target companies relocating from Illinois to Indiana.