FCIP South Park – PHASE 1
- I-94 Passes through Pavilion Twp and is roughly ½ point between Chicago and Detroit making it a hub for logistics operations traveling between the two major cities.
- Foreign-Trade Zone # 43, 3 Rail Providers, 26 International Companies
- Within 75 Miles of Battle Creek is Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Marshall, Jackson, & Lansing.
- All utilities prepared to site with vast service capability.
- Abatement Approval of 50% for 12 Years
- Environmental Clean Green Site
- All Due Diligence Completed (Survey, Soil Borings, Environmental, etc)
SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN ADVANTAGES
- Competitive Lease Rates
- Industry Low Construction Pricing
- Strong Skilled Labor Force
- Strong Housing Market
- Great use of Solar for Roof System
Site Area: 117.4Acres
Total S.F.: 1,093,400
Office Space: 20,000 SF
Ceiling Height: 36 FT
Column Spacing: 50′ x 50′
Dock Doors: 96 (40 Additional Knockouts)
Overhead Doors: 12
Fire Suppression: ESFR
Electric Service: 12,000 Amp/450V/3P
Lighting: LED 35′ Candles
Floors: 6″ + TBD
Climate Control: HVAC in Office & Thermocycler’s in Manufacturing
Options: 8″ Concrete Floors, Rail Spur, Additional Docks
KALAMAZOO MARKET DETAILS
20 Fortune 1000 companies headquartered or physically present and a skilled workforce diversified in our primary industry sectors that have made the region a leader in medical devices, pharmaceuticals, design-based manufacturing, packaging, agriculture and food processing. The region is the:
- World Headquarters for the Kellogg Company, Stryker Corporation and Whirlpool Corporation
- Site selected by more than 100 international companies
- Tops among metropolitan statistical areas for employment for Drugs and Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device Equipment
- Strategic midpoint location between Chicago and Detroit that lies within a one day’s drive of:
- 54% of the nation’s manufacturers
- 48% of all national retail sales
- 54% of the nation’s business payroll
- 65% of Canada’s Gross National Product
HIGH DEMAND FOR CLASS A DISTRIBUTION SPACE THAT DOES NOT CURRENTLY EXIST.
LITTLE TO NO VACANCY AMONGST 3PL & WAREHOUSE COMPANIES.