Battle Creek – Market Details
- Battle Creek I-94, Exit 92 is the main road feed into Fort Custer Industrial Park (largest industrial park in Michigan) and is centrally located between I-131 and I-69 North and South
- I-94 Passes through Battle Creek and is roughly ½ point between Chicago and Detroit making it a hub for logistics operations traveling between the two major cities.
- Foreign-Trade Zone # 43, 3 Rail Providers, 26 International Companies
- Within 75 Miles of Battle Creek is Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Marshall, Jackson, & Lansing.
- Home to a century of Industry, Battle Creek has a diverse manufacturing base, with over 80+ manufactures, 13,000+ Employees all centered on Automotive, Packaging, Metal Fabrication, Food Production, and even Large Distribution Marketing Companies.
Phase 1: 25+/- Acres Phase 2: 17.3 Acres Phase 3: 17.2 Acres
Approx. 270,000 SF
4,500 SF Office
130+ Automobile Parking Spaces (Optional Expansion)
32’ Inside Clear (36’ Eave)
Pre-Engineered Steel Building
Sixteen (16) Docks with Additional 14 Dock Punch Outs
(2) Locations TBD
50’ x 50’
1200 Amp / 450V / 3 Phase
Motioned LED Interior – LED Light Lighting – 35’ Candles
6” Concrete or 8” – Determined by Tenant
HVAC (Office) – Thermo Cycler Heating and Big Fans (Warehouse)
-Available Rail Spur with Indoor Docking – Not Included in Cost
-Additional 12 Cross Docks – Not Included in Cost
-50% Property Tax Abatement Available for 12 Years
-Possible State & Local Incentives working with the BCU