5565 Dylan Dr, South Bend, IN
South Bend Distribution Center IV is 166,500+/- SF multi-tenant industrial spec building with the ability to be demised down to 40,000+/- SF. This center is located on Dylan Drive in the Ameriplex at Interstate 80/90 business park in South Bend, Indiana. This 450-acre park is currently home to Hubbell/Raco, Global Parts Network, FedEx, Freight & Ground, Chase Plastics, AM General, Thyssenkrupp, Amazon, and CTDI. The building can be enhanced with build-to-suit options and flexible demising and is situated in a prime location for distribution with easy access to the Indiana Toll Road (I-80/90) just 5 miles from the South Bend International Airport.
- 166,500+/- SF Industrial spec building (370′ x 450’)
- Multi-tenant with ability to demise down to 40,000+/- SF
- Building can an accommodate up to 4 tenants
- Cross docking capable: 12 dock doors/levelers and 4 drive-in doors specified on east and west sides. Punchouts for additional doors to accommodate tenant needs. Expandable to 30 docks and 6 drive-in doors.
- Precast concrete & conventional steel construction
- Attractive architectural entry to accommodate 2-story office buildout
- 32′ Clear Height
- To view more images of completed shell: https://www.fidelis.us/dylan-dr.htm